Here is a round-up of gift ideas for the women in your life, gifts for your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, aunt, mother-in-law, and more. Hopefully, you find this gift guide for her helpful.
Don’t forget to use Rakuten when you are shopping from these gift guides. It is so easy and you can earn legit cash back on all your purchases at participating retailers. When you sign up through the link and spend $30 you will get a $30 bonus cash back on top of whatever other cash back you’ve earned!
*This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission when you purchase through these links at no extra cost to you!
- Glitter Beanie & Gloves Boxed Set – this adorable cozy beanie and gloves set. I love pink the best (obviously) but it comes in 3 colors.
- Gradation Crewneck Sweater – a cute, cozy crewneck sweater.
- Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin – silk pillowcases are great for your skin, keeping your hair smooth, and reducing breakage. Silk pillowcases are also cooling!
- 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar – 25 Days of Beauty surprises for the product lover in your life!
- Plush Throw Blanket with Foot Pocket – Who doesn’t love blankets? I try to convince my Fiance you can really never have too many. A foot pocket to keep the blanket from coming off your feet is the way to go!
- Lay-N-Go Cosmetic Drawstring Bag – I’ve seen a couple of people I follow on Instagram use these, I love how everything is laid out so you can see everything without having to dig around, and then it just easily gathers back up! A great gift especially for those that love to travel!
- Amalia Jewelry Organizer – this decorative piece will keep her necklaces organized but most importantly it is a beautiful item for her home!
- Delicate Earring Set – pretty 3 piece earring set for adding to her collection.
- TRULY Mini Beauty Gift Set – give her the gift of some pampering with these popular beauty products!
- Delicate Monogram Necklace – for a personalized gift get her initial on this cute necklace.
- Stanley Travel Tumbler – Last year I had a cute pretty water bottle listed but that link was no longer active. This year everyone is talking about these travel tumblers which work great and are way more affordable than a Yeti.
- Go To Bed With Me Anti-Aging Night Routine – This is a great gift for her to pamper her skin. A complete evening routine, including a Pink Drink Essence and Ice Moisturizing Cream, with all the must-haves for smoother, renewed-looking skin.
- Mother of Pearl Frame – A beautiful frame that she will love to display anywhere in her home.
- Ui Mug & Warmer Set – This is a popular gift idea this year. If you are a coffee or tea drinker you may have struggled with setting it down, forgetting about it, letting it get cold, and having to reheat it over and over!
- Maddie Crossbody – this cute and functional nylon Crossbody is perfect for your phone, wallet, keys, and other needed items without the bulk.
- Kindle Paperwhite – For the reader in your life a Kindle Paperwhite so the books they love to read are always at their fingertips!
- UGG Phoebe Wrap Cardigan – this fuzzy cardigan is perfect for being cozy and stylish during the colder months!
- Custome Name Bracelet Pink Opal – This bracelet would be a great gift for moms, Grandmas, aunts and more!
- Kimono Robe – cute robe for getting ready or loungeing around the house.
- Classic Tote Bag Engraved – A stylish bag that you can personalize so she will want to carry it with her everywhere!
- UGG Women’s Cozy Faux-Shearling Slippers – cozy UGG slippers are cute but most importantly perfect for lounging around the house.
- Premium Cheese Board and Knife Set –
- Matilda Pajama Set – comfy pajama set for lounging around.
- Fiorella Wine Glasses – beautiful wine glasses for the person who loves to entertain!
- Foot Massager – GIve the gift of relaxation with this heated foot massager!
More Gift Guides
- Cool Gifts for Guys
- GIfts for the Impossible Man
- Gift Guide for Teenage Boys
- Preteen GIrl Gift Guide
- Small Business Shopping Guide
Follow me on the LIketoKnow.it app for more gift guides! You can also visit my Amazon Storefront for more ideas. If there is a specific guide you would like to see, shoot me a message on Instagram or join my Facebook VIP group!