Here is a round up of gift ideas for teenage guys, preteen boys, or possibly even young adults or college students! Hopefully you find this gift guide for teenage boys helpful.
Don’t forget to use Rakuten when you are shopping these guides. It is so easy and you can earn legit cash back on all your purchases at participating retailers. When you sign up through the link and spend $30 you will get $30 bonus cash back on top of whatever other cash back you’ve earned!
*This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission when you purchase through these links at no extra cost to you!
- Under Armour Men’s Rival Fleece Big Logo Hoodie – we are have a lot of Under Armour and Nike at our house. All I know is all of our teens boy or girl love their hoodies!
- Birkenstock Men’s Arizona Essentials EVA Two-Strap Sandals – all of the teens also love their comfy slip on shoes whether sandals or crocs.
- Men’s Nike Court Vision Mid Casual Sneakers – get the boy in your life a cool new pair of shoes.
- Apple Airpods – all of our teens have asked for airpods on their list at one point or another.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker – they also love their bluetooth speakers. They can use it outside, in their room or take it to a friends!
- Bluetooth Beanie Hat Headphones
- Under Armour Men’s Armour Fleece Jogger Pants – besides hoodies the teens in our house live in their joggers as well!
- Fun Case for Airpods – our teens love these super fun iPod cases.
- PlayStation Store $10 Gift Card – I know the teenage boy in our house is always wanting to spend money on the Playstation, so Playstation gift cards are a great gift.
- Apple Gift Card – Apple gift cards come in handy as well for buying apps, games, music or accesories. If they don’t have Apple products you could do a Google Play gift card or a Visa Gift Card!
- Laser Tag Guns – This is a great gift or even a family gift, my sister got these for our family one year and we had such a blast running around with them outside. Such great memories!
- Playstation – You can get a brand new Playstation 5 but they may be out of my demographics price range (too much for us anyway.) So there are tons of used options for the Playstation 4 for much more reasonable price point.
- Nike Men’s Victori One Slide Sandals – slide sandals are another great gift. Great for vacations, going to and from sports or whatever. All of our teens love slides also.
- Capture the Flag Game – This could be another great family gift. Good reviews on Amazon, lot’s of fun for a birthday party or sleepover as well.
- HR Drone For Kids –
- All-in-One Portable Ping Pong Set
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones – Wireless headphones are always a great gift. Whether they prefer the on ear version or the Apple airpods or other earbud types. I generally enforce the rule that everyone needs to have headphones when they are listening to things on the car or in common areas of the house otherwise I get driven crazy! Beats are a little spendier so I have also linked the best selling wireless headphones on Amazon that are about a third of the price. We have had great success with our more affordable bluetooth headphone versions.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Camo Knit Jersey Jogger Pants – all of the teenagers in our house and especially the teenage boy practically live in joggers unless we make them dress in something a little nicer for going to church or somewhere nice. Love the camo style on these!
- Bluetooth Color Changing Alarm Clock – a color changing alarm clock is a good practical gift and with bluetooth capability it adds a little fun too plus the color changing feature makes it more fun for a teenagers room. Alarm clocks are a good idea especially if you are trying not to have your teenager sleep with their phone in their room.
- BEZGAR Remote Control Car – remote control cars are always a fun gift to play around with!
- Rechargeable Laser Tag – 360° Sensors – this is another option for the laser tag guns that adds the option of a target of the chest and back instead of just trying to hit the target on each others laser tag guns. Like I stated earlier our entire family has had an absolute blast playing around with these!
- Everyday Raycon Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds – if you want another option for bluetooth earbuds besides Airpods these are a great option. We got these for our teenager for Christmas a couple years ago and they work great.
- Portable Charger – portable chargers are always good to have especially if you have teens involved in a lot of extra curricular activities and want to make sure their phone isn’t dying. It is also perfect for travel. This is a highly rated one becuase it plugs right into the wall to charge and has cords already attached that work for every type of cellphone or device so no worrying about carrying extra cords around with you!
- Nintendo Switch – Nintendo switch is a fun handheld gaming system that would make a great gift. Even they are no longer making the Switch I read that it is still worth getting one because they have an extensive library of games.
- VR Headset for use with smartphone – this is a cheaper virtual reality experience than you would get with the Oculus but still a fun experience! You won’t get the same interactivity but you just use your phone and download the app for games videos and more!
I hope this gift guide for teenage boys was helpful and you found some good ideas! I’d love to hear the things your teenage boy is asking for, shoot me a message over on Instagram! For more gift guides check out:
- Preteen Girl Gift Guide
- Men’s Gift Guide
- Gift Guide for Women
- Small Business Shopping Guide
- Trending Product Round Up
- Best Deals this Week
Let me know what other gift guides you would like to see!